We recommend using special plugins to disable WebRTC. It will also allow you to quickly turn it on if you suddenly need this technology for some task in the future.
- Google Chrome: WebRTC Leak Prevent on chrome.google.com;
- Mozilla Firefox: Disable WebRTC on addons.mozilla.org;
- Opera: WebRTC Leak Prevent on addons.opera.com
After installing the plugins,check their work.
You can also disable WebRTC manually, but this method is the least reliable due to the fact that browser manufacturers periodically change the name of the necessary settings, hide them or completely remove them. You can try disabling WebRTC through a special menu. Here's how to get there:
- Google Chrome: int the address bar, enter chrome://flags
- MMozilla Firefox: in the address bar, enter about:config
- Internet Explorer: in the address bar, enter about:flags
Write down which parameters you switched to return them back to original if some browser function is interrupted.
Write to support