Our proxy-checker has a high speed of verification at 64 threads and smart algorithms for recognizing proxies in lists.
We check the proxy according to a variety of parameters, including ping, connection speed, and anonymity.
Streaming results are provided with flexible settings so you can export only the information you need.
Our proxy checker can check the proxy performance for free. In addition, it determines the proxy type, country, city, speed, and degree of anonymity. For more information about the degree of anonymity and proxy types, see the proxy list.
A smart algorithm can recognize and check any proxy format. For example, if you copied a proxy list from a site that is not in the classic ip:port format, but is separated by a tab, space, or something else, the checker will be able to filter out the excess and run the check successfully.
You can even enter a link to another site in the verification line! Our spider robot will load this page, try to recognize proxies there, and immediately start checking them. The page address must be the same and start with http:// or https://
Here's what else our proxy checker can do:
- Upload verified proxies in Ip:Port text format, or a table in .csv format.
- Increase the speed of proxy verification using multithreading. 20 threads are available for free verification, and up to 64 threads are available for users with a paid subscription.
- One proxy is checked for about 30 seconds. In the free version, there are 20 simultaneous verification threads available. The paid version has 64 proxy check threads.
- You can check 100 proxies at a time. If you plan to regularly check a large number of proxy servers, log in with your access code and check for proxies without limits.
- The "results table" parameter shows the verification process and its results in real time.
- When checking a large sheet, you can uncheck the "non-working" checkbox to prevent extra rows from appearing.
There's an API for the proxy checker. You can embed proxy verification in your program or on your site. Conditions available upon request.