More about proxy checker:
The main feature of our proxy-checker is a high quality intuitive result, as well as the possibility to feed the checker with any proxy format, including link to the page of any site , that contains proxy. The script detects them, checks the set of parameters and gives their result in a convenient format. .
More details about the features of Proxy Checker:
- Despite the fact that the proxy-checker standard format is IP:Port, you can experiment with other formats. The script contains smart algorithms to filter the list of proxies from the debris. As a separator there work a colon, tab, space, or some combination thereof. It lets you copy the proxy lists from any other site.
- After checking the proxy, the filtered result can be downloaded in the IP:Port text format, or with all the columns and data in .csv format, so you can sort the results with Excel in the desired form.
- proxy checking speed depends on the size of your list and your user status (free orpremium).The typical time for a single server check is 30 seconds, and the time check for the list of 500 servers is up to 3 minutes. The high speed of our proxy checker is reached by multi-threading: the check is performed in 64 threads (for premium users) and in 20 threads for free use
- If you are not a premium user, for once you can insert only 100 proxies. Therefore, we recommend you either to become premium user (from $0.03 per day), or to make a 100 proxies list for one check. Our checker shows the number of lines so that you won't go wrong.
- Detailed report" table allows you to visually see the process of checking and its results immediately after the data output
- Pay your attention to the ticks to the right of the proxy checker. When checking a large list, there is no need to print the details about each non-working proxy. Removing this option will improve the readability of the results.
Your wishes on the proxy-checker can be sent via a feedback. For good ideas you'll get premium codes!