For the full functioning of the application, some permissions are required. We use the maximum possible minimum.
Here is the entire list of permissions with explanations of why they are needed:
- WAKE_LOCK: allows you to use the PowerManager WakeLocks to keep the processor from falling asleep and the screen from dimming. Prevents disconnection from VPN.
- FOREGROUND_SERVICE: required to use the application in the background. Without it, you get disconnected from VPN when you minimize the application.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, QUICKBOOT_POWERON: требуется для автозапуска приложения при включении телефона.
- C2D_MESSAGE, RECEIVE: used to display notifications.
- INTERNET, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for using the internet. Without them, the application will not have connectivity and ability to connect to the VPN.
Despite the fact that the use of mobile analytics does not affect your security, we believe it is right to give you an opportunity to disable these permissions and at the same time keep the application working. Use Permission Master, XPrivacy, or equivalents. In future versions of the application, management of these permissions will appear in the program settings.
- BILLING: required for in-app purchases.
Write to support